Break the hidden rules of diet to teach you to picky eaters
Resolutely only eat this kind of food, and one of the foods-picky eaters, has become the “hidden rule” of babies’ diets, and parents are commonplace about this.
As everyone knows, over time, existing babies have nutritional imbalances, leaving hidden health hazards, which will affect their intellectual development.
Picky eaters endanger your baby’s health. Some babies usually eat too much snacks, and normal meals often become embellishments.
Some parents despise breakfast and just let their baby eat something and take it to the nursery.
This can not meet the energy and nutrition needed by the baby for normal activities and physical development.
If the baby does not like to eat amaranth, his protein will be insufficient in trace amounts; if the baby does not like to eat amaranth, his protein will be insufficient in small amounts.
Long-term picky eaters can lead to insufficient or excessive intake of certain nutrients in the baby, affecting the baby’s growth and development and physical health.
Your baby’s immunity will also be damaged, and she is susceptible to various diseases.
The baby’s emotional abnormality, often crying, etc. are more or less related to picky eating.
Therefore, the baby’s diet must be nutritionally balanced and as rich as possible, and parents cannot condone the habit of picky eaters.
Why is the baby picky?
1. Parents are role models for parents. Parents are role models for babies. You can see the parents’ eating habits from the baby’s three meals a day. Parents seem to inadvertently evaluate all dishes to be delicious, some dishes are not delicious, what to eatWhatever you do n’t like to eat will be heard by your baby.
To cultivate good eating habits for babies, parents must first lead by example, change and adjust their eating habits, and at least do not significantly expose special eating habits in front of the baby.
2. Personal preferences of babies After 4 months, babies become more and more sensitive to taste, and have more types of food contact. In addition, their personal characteristics are becoming more and more obvious, and picky eating problems are more likely to occur.
Likes or hates a certain food may be due to the taste, color or texture of the food, or because the baby has had a bad impression of certain foods.
3, forced eating leads to rebellious psychology Parents often chase their baby to feed. Parents often try their best, but the baby is still doing their own thing, and the parents who are tired and anxious have two slaps up, and the tearful baby alsoCan only eat rice.
However, the parents forced the baby to eat by force or rude methods, which caused him to have rebellious psychology.
Because unpleasant emotions can extremely reduce appetite, affect digestion, and cause babies to have opposing emotions or fear, this forced eating often increases the possibility of picky eaters.
Experts’ tricks, to get picky babies 1, using fierce means to force the baby to “eat”, often have counter-effects, causing the baby to resist more strongly.
The best method should be “step by step, step by step temptation”. For foods that your baby does not like, you may encourage him to try from a small amount.
When your baby completes a new food attempt, praise him as well.
2. Try to avoid letting your baby watch TV while eating. Make sure your baby has a fixed meal time every day.
3. Snacks are a big culprit for picky eaters.
Therefore, experts suggest that it is best not to give your baby snacks between meals, to keep him a little warm and only eat well.
4. Try to let your baby sit on a high chair while sleeping, do not let your baby play with toys on the chair, and cultivate him to have a serious feeling of eating.
5. The atmosphere of eating together is very contagious.
When the baby finds that the mom and dad are eating deliciously, he will also muzzle.
At the beginning, there should be two kinds of dishes that the baby likes to eat, and then gradually increase and mix the types of food, and the baby will gradually develop a good habit of not picky eaters.
6, parents should think about casting, so that the taste is more suitable for babies.
When trying new food for the first time, do n’t overdo it, or use it as a side dish to cook with other children ‘s favorite foods, and let him eat it unknowingly. If you can accept it, add it slowly.the amount.
7. Always encourage your baby to eat, for example, “Eating spinach will be as strong as a Popeye!”
For boys, parents can induce babies to say that they want to eat well and eat more vegetables, so that they can grow faster, jump higher, and have more energy.
For girls, parents can say that eat well, and grow up to be smart and beautiful.
8. After the baby is weaned, the taste cells have been fully developed. At this time, parents should pay attention to adding complementary food to the baby in time to make his taste buds feel and gradually adapt to the stimulation of various tastes.
9. For babies after 2 years old, you can give him a small spoon while eating, let him eat by himself, so that you can cultivate your baby’s eating habits.
10, after the baby is interested in eating, parents should also change the pattern when cooking, in order to prevent the baby from getting bored with a certain food.
11. The kitchen is another world for babies. Foods of all colors and shapes can make children feel novel.
When parents prepare meals, let your baby be your “little helper”. This is also a way to cultivate their interest in food. Tips: Parents should reduce the loss of nutrients in food as soon as possible, and match the baby with a reasonable diet. If the baby is picky, he should also add an appropriate amount of nutrient supplements to ensure that the baby intakes sufficient nutrition, so that the baby’s physical fitness andIntellect grows healthily.